PSU College Blog

A blog of stories about a set of PSU roommates.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've got two words for ya - Sar-casm. If you aren't hip with that, you probably should just click to the next blog. I blog about my daily life, current hot topics, stupid conversations, or just about anything that is on my mind.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Some College Stuff That May Only Interest Me.

1. SOMF got rug-burn on his face from trying to imitate Mick Jagger (leave it to the professionals, dude).
2. Mung once almost collapsed an entire wall by pushing Slant into it (yes, in a drunken stupor), and then came back a few minutes later wondering what happened.

3. I had a poster of Christina Applegate AND Tracy Lords on my wall (sheesh).

4. The bar we built senior year was built to the specifications of Mung (he is around 6 feet, six inches) – so most people had a difficult time getting comfortable there.

5. Penny fights are not good in an apartment, especially when neon lights are around.

6. Pizza tastes very good at 3:00 in the morning, as well as McDonalds food (and both at the same time, sometimes).

7. It was hard to pick up women in college when I was engaged.

8. Happy Hours on Fridays always produced an uncommonly large amount of funny stories AND quotes for our quote list (Check some of them out here - http://losrulz.tripod.com/Quotes_1.htm).

9. Anytime I smell burning wood, I always think about Mont Alto.

10.Ramon noodles ruled!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home