PSU College Blog

A blog of stories about a set of PSU roommates.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've got two words for ya - Sar-casm. If you aren't hip with that, you probably should just click to the next blog. I blog about my daily life, current hot topics, stupid conversations, or just about anything that is on my mind.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Weird College-Related Dreams

Have you ever had dreams that revolved around your time in college? I’m not talking about memories, or anything like that. I’m talking about dreams that you were BACK in college. I’ve had several of these in recent years for some reason. The recurring theme of the dream is that I can’t remember all the classes that I have scheduled for the “current” semester.

The dreams take two directions. The first one, I am half-way through the semester, but I fear that I have scheduled a class that I have forgotten about and never shown up to. I hate this one. I feel so helpless, and I actually start going to the class in the hopes of somehow passing it. I never finish the dream, so I’m not sure if I passed.

The second dream actually starts before the semester begins. The only problem is, I don’t have a list of any of my classes. I go to the Bursar or Registrar (or whoever is supposed to help me), but they ask me for a lot of stuff that I can’t give them (ID, transcripts, etc.), OR they ask for a whole sh*tload of money.

I’m not sure what these dreams mean, so I figured I’d see if any of you geniuses can offer “ideas.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home