PSU College Blog

A blog of stories about a set of PSU roommates.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've got two words for ya - Sar-casm. If you aren't hip with that, you probably should just click to the next blog. I blog about my daily life, current hot topics, stupid conversations, or just about anything that is on my mind.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Musical Memories

There are always certain things that remind you of past times and events – sometimes it could be a specific smell, food, sound, or season. Many times, for me, music will play that portal. I graduated from Penn State in 1994, and there are many, many songs from that era that will immediately transport my mind back to 705 Cedarbrook. Here are just a few of them:

Backwater – The Meat Puppets
Anything from Pearl Jam 10
Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
All Together Now – The Farm
Enter Sandman – Metallica
Silent Lucidity – Queensryche
Symphony of Destruction – Megadeath
Right Here, Right Now – Jesus Jones
Two Princes – Spin Doctor
More Than Words – Extreme
Shine – Collective Soul
Zombie – The Cranberries

1 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

I just remembered another one - Picture by Filter.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home