PSU College Blog

A blog of stories about a set of PSU roommates.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've got two words for ya - Sar-casm. If you aren't hip with that, you probably should just click to the next blog. I blog about my daily life, current hot topics, stupid conversations, or just about anything that is on my mind.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Who's The Guy on the Right?


This is one of my favorite photos of all time - it was taken on a cold February day in front of the Franklin Institute. Pictured are Slant, me, and Mung ... and some dude that was selling some kind of cheap trinkets. You might notice that we were not entirely sober at this point, and we thought it would be really funny to have our picture taken with this "person of the streets."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home