PSU College Blog

A blog of stories about a set of PSU roommates.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've got two words for ya - Sar-casm. If you aren't hip with that, you probably should just click to the next blog. I blog about my daily life, current hot topics, stupid conversations, or just about anything that is on my mind.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

When Worlds Collide

The man on the left is my roommate from college. To protect him from media scrutiny, I will call him "Slant." Yes, he is part Asian, and just became a dad. The confused looking person on the right is my brother, and I shall call him Jagermeister, because he is German (as I am). Both went to Penn State - one graduated in '94, and the other in 2003. The cool thing is that both get along very well with each other and feed off of each other's humor. I just love this picture, and that is why I am sharing it with you.

Go Penn State!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home