PSU College Blog

A blog of stories about a set of PSU roommates.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've got two words for ya - Sar-casm. If you aren't hip with that, you probably should just click to the next blog. I blog about my daily life, current hot topics, stupid conversations, or just about anything that is on my mind.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merciful End!

Penn State ended its 2007 up-and-down season on a high note last night, beating a very average Texas A&M squad 24-17 in the Alamo Bowl … basically a home game for the Aggies. The Nits looked sluggish early, digging a 14-0 hole. However, the defense stepped up and allowed only 3 more points the rest of the night.

Anthony Morelli was his usually inconsistent self, completing less than half of his passes, and throwing yet another horrible interception. I probably speak form most of the Penn State alumni when I say THANK GOODNESS THE MORELLI ERA IS OVER!
Clark, who will most likely be the QB next season, came in and gave the offense some pep last night, and Rodney Kinlaw may have given himself an opportunity to, at the very least, get a tryout from an NFL team next season with his fine rushing performance.

This team isn’t losing many players, and the younger guys looked pretty good, which means this team could once again give Michigan and Ohio State a run for their money in the Big 10 race next season.

By the way, I get the feeling that next season is JoePa’s last as the head coach of Penn State. On top of that, I also get this strange feeling that “Big Red” may become the head coach after Paterno … they focused the camera on him often last night … stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home