PSU College Blog

A blog of stories about a set of PSU roommates.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've got two words for ya - Sar-casm. If you aren't hip with that, you probably should just click to the next blog. I blog about my daily life, current hot topics, stupid conversations, or just about anything that is on my mind.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Screw the Butt-Guys!

Ugh … what an absolute manhandling by Ohio State this weekend. To think, I actually thought we had a chance to be competitive against those Butt-Guys. Unfortunately, Tressel’s boys proved to be much better than the Nits in just about every facet of the game. I’m pretty sure Ohio State could’ve ran the ball on our defensive line all day … instead, they chose to pass as well … with great results. The only way Penn State could’ve competed was if they had Tom Brady at the helm … which they didn’t. Morelli was ok, I guess, but that wasn’t even close to good enough. I guess we might need to start hoping for a bowl game against Rutgers … at least it might be a little interesting.


Next up – Purdue … Go State!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home