PSU College Blog

A blog of stories about a set of PSU roommates.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've got two words for ya - Sar-casm. If you aren't hip with that, you probably should just click to the next blog. I blog about my daily life, current hot topics, stupid conversations, or just about anything that is on my mind.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

What a 'Dame' Shame!

Anytime you beat Notre Dame, it’s a good thing. The Nits controlled most of the game on both sides of the ball, winning convincingly, 31-10. Of course, they could’ve won by much more, had they eliminated a few bone-headed mistakes.

I’m still concerned about Anthony Morelli, and at this point in his college career, I shouldn’t be. He made two disappointing (to say the least) plays – the first one was trying to throw a strike in double-coverage (that one was returned for ND’s only touchdown). The second was when he scrambled late in the first half, and instead of running out of bounds or throwing the ball away, he ran up the middle and fumbled the ball away. We can’t have this when we start playing the good teams (yeah, ND, I don’t consider you guys a good team …. How’s that?).

Of course, Derrick Williams has matured into an excellent player who will be seeing much action on Sundays in the near future. Austin Scott, with the exception of the first quarter fumble, looked more than capable in replacing Tony Hunt this year. The defense looked incredible for the second week in a row.

Let’s just hope that PSU doesn’t pull a Michigan (who would’ve thought I’d say that) next week against Buffalo. Go Lions!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home