PSU College Blog

A blog of stories about a set of PSU roommates.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've got two words for ya - Sar-casm. If you aren't hip with that, you probably should just click to the next blog. I blog about my daily life, current hot topics, stupid conversations, or just about anything that is on my mind.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I Hate Sparty!

The Nittany Lions had an easy time with overmatched Temple on Saturday, with Tony Hunt having a HUGE day on the ground. The Lions’ defense absolutely dismantled the Owls’ offense, limiting them to under 80 total yards, and 0 points.

With a win this coming Saturday to the disappointing Spartans of Michigan State, Paterno’s boys could be playing on New Year’s day …. Albeit at 11:00 a.m. This was the first game Joe-Pa has missed since 1977 (thanks to his broken leg) … as of right now, word has it that Joe “might” be allowed to coach from the press box against Michigan State … the problem is that Joe has enough trouble seeing the action from the sidelines.

My guess is that Penn State will beat Michigan State, but you never know – these two teams tend to have pretty crazy games. Thankfully, this contest will be played in Happy Valley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home