PSU College Blog

A blog of stories about a set of PSU roommates.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've got two words for ya - Sar-casm. If you aren't hip with that, you probably should just click to the next blog. I blog about my daily life, current hot topics, stupid conversations, or just about anything that is on my mind.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Boiler Maker, Please!

Thankfully, Penn State still has Temple on their schedule, so they can back into the Liberty Bowl. Seriously, this offense is about as potent as a Crystal Gale album (oh my god, never thought I'd use that one). Thankfully, the defense is more than respectable.

My question is, how can this offense be so pathetic with all of its "weapons." I mean, is the offensive line really this poor? Is Morelli really this bad? Is Galen Hall's (or Jay Paterno's) play calling really this hideous?

The Nits really had no right winning the game against the lowly Illini last week. Certainly, their offense did everythin in its power to try and lose the game. If they can barely win games against awful teams at home, how can they be expected to win on the road.

Which is exactly where they'll be this week. Purdue is another not very good team. However, unless Paul Posluvsny is quarterbacking this week, you can guarantee another lackluster offensive production. I think Penn State will win, but I wouldn't even bet your d*ck on the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home