PSU College Blog

A blog of stories about a set of PSU roommates.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've got two words for ya - Sar-casm. If you aren't hip with that, you probably should just click to the next blog. I blog about my daily life, current hot topics, stupid conversations, or just about anything that is on my mind.

Monday, September 18, 2006

The Butt-Guys!!!

As predicted, Penn State beat those ever-dangerous Penguins of Youngstown State, 37-3 this past weekend. They should have a bit more of a “challenge,” as they take on the number-1 ranked Ohio State Butt-Guys on Saturday, in Columbus. Sure, OSU looked weak for ½ the game against a not-very-good Cincinnati Bearcats this past Saturday, but that’s probably because they were looking past that game to this one.

Make no mistake about it, this OSU team is GOOD, and they probably still have a sour taste in their mouths after last year. Ted Ginn, Jr. has really blossomed as a wide receiver and will unfortunately cause all kinds of problems for our far-too-inexperienced corners. Penn State should put points on the board, as the Butt-Guys are nowhere near as good defensively as they were last season, but unfortunately, I don’t think it will be enough.

By the way, just did some research as to what a Buckeye really is, and this is what google came up with: the inedible nutlike seed of the horse chestnut. I know – pretty exciting stuff, right?

I’m not optimistic, but because I’m a true Penn Stater, I’ll always think the Nits have a chance. But, since I think they have about as much of a chance in this one as their basketball team does of winning a national championship, I’ll forget about giving a prediction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home