PSU College Blog

A blog of stories about a set of PSU roommates.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've got two words for ya - Sar-casm. If you aren't hip with that, you probably should just click to the next blog. I blog about my daily life, current hot topics, stupid conversations, or just about anything that is on my mind.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Let's Make some Illi-Noise!!!

Not totally unexpected, Penn State lost to a superior Michigan team on Saturday. Truthfully, I was hoping for more heart, especially from the offense. The O-line was putrid, receivers dropped passes, Morelli was indecisive and got sacked far too many times. While the defense played better than the offense, missed tackles, and poor linebacker play was evident. I guess I should be glad we didn't get blown out, but honestly, I'm not.

The Nits get sort of a break this weekend, as they play a not-so-good Illinois team. Defensively, they are bad, and they aren't much better offensively. Morelli should have plenty of time to throw the football, and this should hopefully help him ... that is, if he plays (concussion). Hunt, who has been excellent this season - event against very good defenses, should have a field day, and hopefully the linebackers can show up this time. I don't think Joe-Pa's boys will have any trouble with this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home